29 September 2010

ROM: Tattoo


The bicep to the right, festooned with a tattoo of Rom, belongs to Logan Williams. It's based on Michael Golden's cover for Rom #9. He sent me the photo last month and I'm finally getting around to featuring it. Logan said, "I've been a Rom fan since '81...he was my gateway to all things geek!" I'd say getting a Rom tattoo leaves little doubt that he's a fan. He added, "I'm planning on adding some Dire Wraiths and more background in the future." Here's hoping for an update when he does.

4 comments:

  1. oh man that's so cool! this is the kind of stuff i love to see on these blog sites. nice to see you back to having some activity on your blog Lee.
    i've had a lot of cool ROM fans like this tattoo guy submit some great art to me as well in recent weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way Lee, a guy submitted a drawing i posted just yesterday of ROM also based on that cover for ROM #9. what's that saying? "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." Mike Golden would be pretty flattered i think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting site, gotta love old school comics (i personally collect Man-Thing comics)

    ReplyDelete